Shahid Kapoor reveals he was abused in school.



I loved my Delhi school, there are amazing memories, the memories of the Bombay school are not very pleasant, many times the victim of bullying, the actor said.


Indian actor Shahid Kapoor has revealed the incidents of abuse he faced in school.


Actor Shahid Kapoor is currently busy promoting his new film Jersey.


Meanwhile, in an interview with Indian media, he recalled his school days and revealed that he has been subjected to bullying by the children of Bombay School.


Shahid Kapoor said that he did not like his Bombay school at all because he had to face abuse in this school, not only the school children but also their teachers were involved in this bad attitude.


"Sorry, but it's true that he has been bullied several times in school.


Shahid Kapoor said, "I loved my Delhi school, I was there from the class 'Junior KG' and I had a lot of friends, I have amazing memories of Delhi.


"My memories of my Bombay school are not very pleasant, I was in College Mithibai in Bombay, my college was great, I had a lot of fun, I did a lot of art in college but the memories of school are not so good."