Laiba Khan My father refused to come to showbiz because I am Hafiz Quran




At the age of 7, he started memorizing on the wishes of his parents and completed it at the age of 9.


Pakistani actress Laiba Khan has revealed that she memorized the Holy Quran at the age of 9. An interview clip of actress Laiba Khan is going viral on social media, in which she revealed, "I am Hafiz Quran, started memorizing at the age of 7 on the wishes of my parents and completed it at the age of 9.


Laiba said, "As a child, I did not want to memorize, but I memorized it on my mother's wish and when I started reading the Holy Quran, I was heartbroken because my memory is very good, so I completed memorization within two years." The actress said, "After memorization, I resumed my studies and that is why I got admission in Class 6th two years ago and matriculated.


About coming to showbiz, he said, "After matriculation, I went to the drama set of younger sister and actress Iman with my mother, on the same set, the casting head offered me acting, which I refused at first, but then filled the support.


Laiba Khan further said, "Since I am Hafiz Quran, that is why at the beginning of showbiz, father did not like to come to dramas, father did not talk and used to be angry, he did not even watch plays, Baba said that since I have memorized, I should not come to showbiz.


The actress said, "My grandfather also did not like acting but mother's support played an important role in changing everyone's attitude.